Friday, February 13, 2009

Almost Time!

Okay 365ers, less than two days to go before the DT app window closes!! For those who are planning on playing along with the challenges, I hope that starting March 1st you are able to turn to 365 Cards for inspiration when you most need it. All the cards will be labeled so that when you need a quick card idea, you can immediately find samples from our designers and the other card makers who play along. Think of it as a library of cards.

Also, I've got plans for an extra special challenge that will be announced soon :)

11 comments:

AUsome mom said...

OMG! I'm so excited! I so love making cards and this will be such a perfect outlet to get/give ideas. Thanks Pam!

angie worthington said...

as an avid card-maker i can not wait for this site to get up & moving!!!...also can't wait to see who the lucky DT members will be...
;) (pick me, hehehe)

karen In Houston said...

I am excited to see a great card blog in the making and hope to be a part of your team. Will be sending my application in soon. Will be visiting often to see what inspiration is going to be here.

Shannon said...

I am so looking forward to March 1st, I'm always looking for new inspiration and ideas. What a wonderful concept you have come up with!

aunt25 said...

can't wait!

lcsstamp said...

How Exciting!! I cant wait to play with the daily inspiration!!

pattiwest said...

hi Pam & all! I'll be coming to 365 for inspiration as well. Looking forward to watching this blog grow. *smiles*

calonghorn said...

can't wait to see the big reveal!

Gloria Stengel said...

I am collecting card sketch blog links for my blog. I love to make cards. As a scrapbooker, I have a ton of scraps that are PERFECT for cards. Plus, I have an IRL group that loves sketches, so I'm already telling those gals to come visit here! Can't wait to see the site up and churning out ideas!

Kelly said...

Hey Pam!!! I can't wait to find out who they will be and all the ideas that will come from this!!

Tammy said...

Can't wait to see you up and running and all the eciting stuff you'll have!