Sunday, February 15, 2009

A big announcement is coming soon...

...the DT and guest designers have been chosen. I will be contacting everyone over the next few days. The official announcement of the design team will be made on the 21st. I will also announce a fun challenge to get you warmed up for the first card challenge!! Thanks to all who have applied and I hope you'll all stick around for the challenges!

If you're wondering what kinds of challenges we have in store for you, I can tell you that there will be some sketches, color challenges, and different techniques, to name a few. I'll be back with that exciting announcement in less than a week!!!

7 comments:

aunt25 said...

can't wait for the big reveal!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Good luck to everyone and can't wait to see the first challenge!

AUsome mom said...

OMG! I'm so excited! Can't wait to see who the DT will be. Looking forward to the challenges!

pattiwest said...

How exciting for everyone!!

karen In Houston said...

Good luck everyone, can't wait for that first challenge.........

Hazel said...

Looking forward to the challenges. x

Lifeweaver said...

WOW a card a day. What a challange. I'm marking this blog. I don't know if I could the challange but it give me insperation to do more than I do now. I never seem to have cards on hand when I need them.
Catherine