Friday, February 20, 2009

Introducing.......

.....Your 365 Cards Design Team:



Vicky Cook

Kristie Larsen

Sophie Schoenhentz-Jégo

Gloria Stengel

Amy Tsuruta

Tammy Wark


I'm so honored and excited to be working with these ladies!! Beginning tomorrow, I will introduce them so you can get to know them better. I also have several talented card makers who have agreed to be guest designers, and you will meet them throughout the next few months!


Are you ready for your kick-0ff challenge? If you make lots of cards, you need a place to store them. So we challenge YOU to make a card box!! Anything goes for this, and if you've already made one, snap a photo and share the link here. Here is mine:







I challenged myself not to buy anything new for this - and let me tell you, it was tough! I made the dividers using my Cricut Expression, used stamps and rub-ons to label them and -TA-DA!

The design team has created some fabulous card boxes of their own, and you'll see those over the next week. So stick around, we're just getting warmed up ;)
Share your link here:

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Wooo Hoooo!!! Sooo excited to work with all you gals!

AUsome mom said...

Congrats to all of you! I look forward to getting a ton of inspiration here. Well, guess I'm off to make a card box.......

aunt25 said...

congrats gals!

Gloria Stengel said...

I am super excited to work with this team. Already, I've realized this is a GREAT group of ladies!

Cher said...

wohhhoooo very fun indeed! ty Cher
hilly77@comcast.net

Laura O'Donnell said...

just posted my cardbox. looking forward to your challenge blog.

ivwhy said...

left my link! hope you like my version!

willow said...

What a great challenge to start us all off with.
Cant wait for the next challenge.
I have left my link, hope you like it

Heidi said...

i also didn't buy anything new... i'm a pretty thrifty card-maker... i'm loving this site though!! thanks for the time you all put into it!

Hazel said...

I've given the link to today's post on Mr Linky and then there is a link back to when I first made the birthday box to set a challenge on a forum here