Thursday, February 26, 2009

Welcome Amy Tsuruta!

Introducing
*****Amy Tsuruta*****



If I had to describe Amy's overall style, I would have to say "fun and funky", but that only begins to cover what she can do with a card. She has me looking at her cards saying "how did she do that?" Lucky for all of us, she's good about sharing the details ;)

Here is Amy in her own words:

I have always been creative but it all really started when I volunteered to be my son's preschool scrapbook coordinator. I tend to jump in with both feet..with my eyes closed..lol. It was my introduction into the world of scrapbooking. I was then invited to my 1st Stampin' Up party in 2002. I decided I preferred the instant gratification of card design but still love to create mini albums. I have since discovered tons of magnificent stamp and paper lines. I have a full-time job in Finance and I live in the fabulous state of Washington with my 2 gorgeous kids.


Here are some of my favorites:

Tool: Stamp-a-ma-jig

Adhesives: 3m double stick tape, Quickie Glue Pen

Paper Manufacturers: Sassafras Lass, Making Memories, and Stampin' Up

Embellishments: Bling and glitter

Here is Amy's 'fun and funky' card basket:










Is this cool or what? Amy can definitely think outside the 'box'!!

Check out more of her amazing creations at Tsuruta Designs.

5 comments:

Saskia said...

Amy, So great to see you here!!!! Congratulations!!

Need to say I love your work...?

Saskia

AUsome mom said...

Oh, I love this!! Very "funky". I look forward to more from you for sure!!

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Congrats Amy!!! You go girl!! :)

Sophie said...

Welcome here, Amy ! I looove your card basket !

Julia Aston said...

yay Amy! Here you are!! You rock girl! love your collander 'box' - and all the wonderful 'stuff' you used to decorate it with! the green goes so well with the silver 'metal' color. Very fun card holder!