Monday, February 23, 2009

Welcome Kristie Larsen!

Introducing



*****Kristie Larsen*****





Kristie really knows how to use bold colors and patterns to make a stunning card. She also challenges herself on a regular basis to use ad inspired trends and translate them to cards, and the result is amazing every time! Here is Kristie in her own words:

I have been stamping/cardmaking for a little over a year. I really enjoy the instant gratification the size of a card can give. Plus I really enjoy making things with my loved ones in mind. I find inspiration in just about everything; nature, fashion, furniture design and even blog surfing! I enjoy learning new techniques and sharing with others to gain more knowledge. The items I have in my card making caddy that I just can't seem to put away are my corner rounder, and Ad Tech Adhesive (that stuff really sticks!). I also really love my SU! Scalloped line Punch, Score Pal and of course my Fiskars cutter.

My favorite manufacturer right now is Papertrey Ink. I love their coordinating colors, and their clean and simple stamp designs. I am almost exclusively a clear stamp user. They are easy to clean, line up and I even love the smell of them! Some companies products that you can find on my shelves are Cosmo Cricket, Sassafras Lass, American Craft and K&Co. I am excited for the opportunity to be on the 365 Cards DT and look forward to meeting more stampers/crafters out there in the blogosphere!


Here is Kristie's card holder:




I love that patterned paper ~

To see more of Kristie's work, stop over at The Kristie Sessions, and enjoy some serious eye candy!

6 comments:

Margie said...

Oooohh, I love the papers! And it has a lid!!What a neat idea! I'd like to make one of these. What size is the box? What size cards does it hold? Thanks!

Julia Aston said...

Love the patterns on the DP - a wonderful box for your cards!

AUsome mom said...

Very pretty! I look forward to seeing more of your creativity here.

~amy~ said...

Magnificent card holder Kristie!!

pattiwest said...

Love that s*e*i pp and your tabbed dividers!

AUsome mom said...

Just thought I would share something. I posted my new card box on my blog last night. This morning I get to work and I have emails from 2 people that want me to make them one! It's not that it's so fantabulous, it's just that they like the idea and need the storage. So.....this was a great idea, not just for us card makers, but for anyone!