Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Welcome Sophie Schoenhentz-Jégo!

Introducing

*****Sophie Schoenhentz-Jégo*****




Sophie amazes me with her ability to take just a few simple elements and bring them together in such a beautiful way. She always has clean lines and perfect placement of her embellishments.

Here is Sophie in her own words:

My name's Sophie Schoenhentz-Jégo. My husband and I have 3 children and we live near Paris, France. I've been a passionate card maker for many years. My style is definitely clean & simple. I love dots and stripes and papers with graphic designs. My favorite products are stamps and brads, I find it very hard to work without them! I'm very honored to be on 365 cards' DT and hope we will have good times together!



And here's her card box:







This is so pretty and one of my favorite color combos!!!

Check out more of Sophie's creations on her blog La carterie de Sophie and be inspired!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Hey Sophie!! I so happy to be able to work with you...excellent card organizer!!