Friday, February 27, 2009

Welcome Tammy Wark!

Introducing


*****Tammy Wark*****






Tammy's creations are always warm and inviting, and one of her greatest talents in card making is the way she captures emotions so beautifully. Her altered art is jaw-dropping fabulous, too!

Here is Tammy in her own words:

My name is Tammy Wark and I am a stay at home mom of three, who is hopelessly addicted to Scrapbooking, Card Making and Paper Crafting! I live in Northern Ontario Canada with my supportive husband Jeff and three children Kaila, Julia and Jacob. When I am not scrapping I am usually with my kids, playing games, making crafts or hanging out at our local playgroup.
I started scrapbooking 6 years ago to make an album for my daughter and my love of the craft escalated. Just over a year ago I began adding paper to everything I could get my hands on. I enjoy altering items and creating unique creations from scratch. My newest passion is Cards and I can't seem to get enough! I am really looking forward to this venture with 365 cards and getting to know all of you and seeing your amazing creations.


Here is her card box:





Look closely, because this is not an altered box - she made it from scratch with cardstock - how brilliant is that?
You can find more of Tammy's creations at Addicted to Paper, and come back Sunday for our first official challenge and some stunning cards by the DT!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

FAB card organizer Tammy!!! Looking forward to working with you!!

AUsome mom said...

Great organizer Tammy! Looking forward to seeing some altered creations from you!

moralia said...

You rock my world, Tammy!! *LOVE* your work and can't wait to see your new DT creations!! :) Hugs!!