Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 44 - Money Holder

There are already lots of card linked up for yesterday's challenge, and there is more fun to come.

First, I would like to announce the random winner for the RAK for spreading the word about Scor-it Week. Congratulations to......CIN!!!!! You've won 25 sheets of card stock from Sierra Pacific Crafts and some 12x12 patterned paper from My Mind's Eye! Please contact me with your address so I can ship those off to you.

And speaking of winners, did I mention that the winner of the Scor-it Mini will also win a special storing case? Very cool!

Today's challenge is all about creating a Money Holder. Money holders can range in all shapes and sizes, but one particularly nice thing about them is that you don't have to be quite so precise on pocket size as compared with the gift card holder. I've seen them in many varieties, and I can't wait to see what you come up with. Here is the fabulous card that Gloria made:

For Step-by-step instructions on how to make this card, pop over to Gloria's blog. If you have your own design, we'd love to see that, too! Either way, get scoring and link up~

18 comments:

lisa said...

great blog, I'll see if I can keep up every day! :-D

Goblinf said...

I knew this week would be interesting, and it is! Thanks for taking the time to run the blog Pam & DT, it must take some considerable time & energy to think of so many new and different things for each day.

PaulaM said...

This is a great challenge. I love the card Gloria. Thanks for sharing the tutorial - it will make it easy to create this challenge.

Rose said...

Another great challenge for Score it week!! Gloria this is fantastic, i'd have a hard time giving it away :-) off to see the instructions and will be back to post later.

Jeannie said...

Thanks for another great challenge!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

fabricbutterfly said...

thanks Gloria for all the inspiration, and I agree with Goblinf, thanks Pam for hosting such a great challenge blog, and you seem to attract a great group of scrappers, very fun

willow said...

A great challenge just when I need some inspiration

Maz

Fi said...

Another great challenge - I don't think I have used my scor-pal so much since I have had it about 12mths - that is naughty isn't it. Thank's Gloria for your instructions and inspiration, I also agree with Goblink and fabricbutterfly, thanks Pam for hosting a wonderful challenge blog, I am certainly build up a stash of cards it is great.
Hugs
Fi

Cheryl Kosakura said...

This was a great challenge, Thank you!!
-Cher

Christy Dillman said...

Another fun card, check mine out as I combined with my DT challenge for C4E. I am offering up a little prize, see my blog for details.

Hazel said...

Great challenge - I hope you like my version x

Nancy Sanders said...

Thank you so much for the great tutorial and challenge for the money holder. i really enjoyed it. Thank you also for taking a look at my card.

Christi said...

This was the first money holder I had ever made and definitely won't be my last. Thanks for the awesome challenge!!

Deb said...

Here's my version of the money card holder.

Tracey said...

hmmm...who do i send money to now? LOL!!! hoping someone makes one to send to ME!!! thanks this was great!!!

Bouchaxel said...

this is my version for the "mother day"

my5bratz said...

yet another fab challenge which I just posted on my blog

Linda said...

I have posted my Money Card Holder and linked to my blog.