Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day 47 - Pop-Up Card

We are having so much fun this week, I think we'll do it again in May and June! That's right, your super duper fabulous DT and I are working with a sponsor for another fun themed week in May, and then another sponsor for June - woo-hoo! Now I can tell you who these sponsors are, but where's the fun in that? I will tell you when it gets closer, and I'll will say that you're going to have a blast joining in the fun.

Here I am talking about May and June while we are still celebrating Scor-it Week! Just a reminder that if you are joining us for the first time, you have until Saturday the 18th at 11:59 PM EST to get your cards linked up to the appropriate challenges. Each challenge you complete gets you one entry for the random drawing to win a Scor-it Mini. That means you can earn a total of SEVEN entries.



For today's challenge you'll need to make a Pop-Up card. Now don't panic if you've never made one before. Check out what Amy made:










I know I'm going to be getting the details on this one - this is sooo cool, Amy! For the tutorial on this card zip on over to Amy's blog~

19 comments:

Ivolina said...

I want to ask must be a free standing pop up card or may be any kind of pop up card. There are so many different pop up cards.

~amy~ said...

Ivolina,

There are tons of different pop up cards so pick whichever one you'd like to make! This is what makes the challenge fun...seeing everyone's take on it! Can't wait to see what you create!!

~amy~

Made by Mandy said...

Thanks Amy for the fantastic instructions you found. I love the tissue box for a get well card sooo much.

I probably won't get chance to play myself as I am nursing a very sick Grandad but definitely want to have a go at some point in time.

stampin along the way said...

These challenges are great. Sometimes I feel like you are cattering right to me! LOL

mustangkayla said...

How fun! These would be awesome to do for Mother's Day using pictures of the kiddos!

Rose said...

Yahoo two more themed weeks are on the way!!! Ok I started to panic when I saw this challenge,but after seeing the directions from Amy the panic went away :-) Thanks for having such a wonderful DT!!!

willow said...

This was just so timely today as I needed a card to go with a gift set for saturday so thanks for that
Maz

Hannah said...

i love looking through everyone's entries! they look wonderful :-)

fabricbutterfly said...

wow, wow, I mean wow, this looks a little hard but fun to learn, thanks Amy and DT, this has been a fun week thanks for all your hard work

Deb said...

A fun challenge to learn a new technique - and I completed my Mother's Day cards too!! Thanks.

Nancy Sanders said...

Wow Amy, what a challenge. I have to confess I took the lame path to a pop up card...I was overwhelmed with the details in making your amazing pop up card. Your card is great and perhaps when I get the courage i will attempt it. Thanks for the challenge.

my5bratz said...

another fab challenge, I was up to date..for 5 minutes anyway..lol

Girl With the Gadgets said...

Another great challenge...

fabricbutterfly said...

OK, I think I was supposed to post link here even if I did 2 cards at once, I did 47, and 48 on the same post, so I think I'm supposed to have a link on 47 and 48.

I aplogize if I am wrong.

Linda said...

I have made a Spring type Pop Up card for this challenge.

Heidi said...

hope i made it in time!

PaulaM said...

I finally had a chance to post this simple pop-up card. As my blog says, I made it awhile ago, just up-dated it with a bit of stickles.

Alicia said...

I did it! It wasnt as hard as I thought it would be!!

Hazel said...

At last, I've done one for this x