Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 49 - Accordion Card

Whew - what a great week we've had with all these scoring challenges! On Monday's post, I will announce the winner of the Scor-it Mini. However, tomorrow I'll announce the Top Trio along with those who completed the week's challenges by the end of the day today.

Today, Vicky will share her version of an Accordion card:

This is stunning, Vicky, and I can't wait to give it a try myself! Let's all head on over to Vicky's blog for more info~
Before you post the link to your card, please be sure that the link you provide will take us directly to the card itself (i.e. online galleries) or to the post that the card is in on your blog. It's fine if you include several cards in one post, as long as you link us up to the correct post. Thanks!!

12 comments:

Rose said...

Another new thing to try :-) I am so sad to see this week end. Thanks for all the new things I have learned and please keep taking me out of my comfort zone LOL

Martha said...

oh i was finally able to play ;)

my5bratz said...

another fab challenge, wish I had a socr-it as they seem very handy...ssshhh, dont tell my trusty paper cutter that I use to score with..lol

Fi said...

Another great challenge - and another first for me. Vicky's card is beautiful.
I have posted my card on my blog.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs
Fi

Gloria Stengel said...

Love that card! I just saw a tut for making tose flowers...now I gotta try it! Off to blog hop now!

Linda said...

Love your really fabulous Accordion card!! I have posted my card and linked to my blog.

Goblinf said...

Yessss! I've done all 7 challenges for the second week running. Not always quality, but they're done.

Thanks DT for a great week.

Lois

willow said...

I have posted mine, late today as I have been out at a crop all day.
Sad to see the end of this week, its been great and the cards produced by everyone have been fabulous
Maz

fabricbutterfly said...

I made a mistake I posted todays challenge 49 on yesterdays 48, but then I posted it here, also. Sorry, ooopps

Deb said...

Thanks for a great week of challenges. I really enjoyed playing!

Nancy Sanders said...

Great challenge, love the DT cards. Great tutorial. I only wish I had more time to give this a second try!

http://nancysanders.blogspot.com/2009/04/365-days-49-stamps-something-daring.html

Hazel said...

Thanks for the instructions - I made a mistake, but adapted it! x