Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 50 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Okay - where to begin?

I suppose we'll start with the Sizzling Seven --- What!? Yes, you read that right. STUNNED, would be the appropriate word to describe how the DT and I feel about all the submissions this past week. And it's not just the astonishing number of cards that you all made, but also the level of creativity out there that blew us away. So we'll recognize seven of our favorite card creations - one for each challenge:


1) Gift Card Holder - Lynnette - for creating not one, but two amazing GCH's.
2) Money Holder -Maz - if you haven't seen it yet, you must check it out ;)
3) Tri-fold Card - Michelle - for a card that is beautiful inside and out.
4) Matchbook Card - Fay - for a sweet and simple creation.
5) Pop-up Card - Nancy - for her flower pot absolutely bursting with beautiful blossoms.
6) Score a Pattern - Sandy - for a scored pattern that is definitely worth a closer look.
7) Accordion Card - Jana - for a blingy and Springy card.

Congrats to you all - you are welcome to grab the COTW blinkie on the sidebar for your blogs.

I think that I was ambitious in saying that I would actually be able to acknowledge everyone who completed the week's challenges by the time of this post. Since we're announcing a winner of the Scor-it Mini tomorrow, it seems fitting that we'll give a round of applause to those who completed all the scoring challenges as well.

Now back to our usual Sunday challenge, which is a sketch. And here it is:



Vicky

Tammy



Pam


Amy




Sophie



Gloria


Kristie

Thank you all for a wonderful week, and I look forward to another great week here at 365!

18 comments:

Fi said...

Congratulations to the Top 7 ladies.
I don't think I would like to pick a favourite card from each day, everyone's cards are just so beautiful and everyone has a very different style of designs.
I would like to send a Thank You to all the ladies who visit my blog and leave a comment, I do appreciate it and gives me a bit of lift.
I would also like to thank the DT for all of there hard work with the Scor-It week challenges.
Sending Cheers for the 365 Cards Blog.
Hugs
Fi

~amy~ said...

Congrats to the Sizzling Seven!!!! A HUGE Woot Woot! for all of you that participated in Scor-it Week!!!!! It continues to be a true treat for me to see everyone's creations...you all rock!!!

Linda said...

Congrats to the Top 7.....BEAUTIFUL and very creative cards!!!

Girl With the Gadgets said...

Congrats top 7 Great job!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Congrats to Lynette, Maz, Michelle, Fay, Nancy, Sandy & Jana for having their cards chosen for this week.

Thank you to the DT for a wonderful Scor It week it was fun.

Today's sketch ROCKS!!! Thanks for yet another fun challenge.

Beautifullily said...

Wow, can't believe I made the top 7 amongst all that talent. Thank you for the lovely comments. I really enjoyed your challenges this week, and although I haven't completed all of them yet , I'm sure I'll will

AUsome mom said...

Well, first of all Congrats to the top 7!!! I've checked out everyone's creations and they really are amazing!! I am amazed every day at the talent found here. Second, I am devastated that I missed out on Scor-It week, but no internet all week. It was NOT a good week for me!! Anyhoo, I'm back and can't wait to get started on this sketch. Glad to be back!!

Rose said...

Well the DT has done another knock out job on this challenge!!! And a BIG congrats to the top 7 they all are so talented :-)

Gloria Stengel said...

Congrats top 7! It was wonderful to see all the creations. Pam tells us to pick out top three...every week I cannot pick just three! LOL I enjoy blog hopping to see what everyone makes each week! As a DT member, I also want to say thanks to everyone who comes to MY blog and leaves a comment. It makes my day too! This is such a wonderufl place to play, isn't it?!

Birgit said...

I actually made it! I usually look every day but can't get a card done in time-oh well. This was fun and all the cards are so beautiful. Now I am off to conquer an ant problem

willow said...

First I want to say a HUGE Thank you to Pam and all of the DT for giving us the chance to complete the different challenges they set everyday, they are an inspiration to me.
Second I would like to congratulate everyone who completes any of the challenges, I love to visit everyones blogs to see what you have all made
Third I would like to congratulate Lynette, Michelle, Fay, Nancy, Sandy & Jana for making the top 7 this week
Maz

Photoscrapper said...

I love these challenges and this is the first one I've entered. But had a great time doing this card.

PaulaM said...

Love the sketch. I will have to do this tomorrow along with whatever Monday brings. I have been out of the loop the last couple of weeks and have lots to catch up on.

my5bratz said...

congrats to the sizzling 7...had fun with this sketch today :0)

Terrie B x said...

`Ladies` these are `gorgeousTFS:)

Lynnette said...

WOW!! My hubby and I just got home today from celebrating our first anniversary, and I saw this! I am SO excited. Thanks so much, I am shocked because there were so many gorgeous cards. WOW!
God bless
Lynnette

Nancy Sanders said...

Wow, this one stumped me. I really shy away from ovals...I won't once I get the oval nestabilities, but until then. Love all the DT cards, great, as always.

Made by Mandy said...

Woohoo, I have just finished my last card for this week and have managed to do a whole weeks's worth of challenges.

Thanks Pam and the DT for all your hard work bringing us such diverse challenges.

I've now got 7 more cards in my bulging box....