Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 58 - Something's Fishy

...on your card, that is ;)

That's today's challenge: Put at least one image of a fish on your card. This can be in the form of a stamp, patterned paper, a hand-drawn image, or anything you can think of.

First, let's meet another guest designer:

Lilian Schneider

My name is Lilian Schneider. I am 43 years of age and living in the Netherlands with my husband Peter in Zaandam, a city near Amsterdam. I’ve been scrapping for a few years now and I think that it’s a great way to express my creativity. The first years I made a lot of layouts, but last year I started creating cards and I love it! I also like to browse the internet and do some ‘blog hopping’ to see what other scrappers are doing.

Here is Lilian's card:
Ooohh, love the patterned paper on this one!
Gloria's take is pretty cool, too - check it out:

Perfect masculine card, Gloria. Two wonderful examples - thanks, ladies! If you would like to see more of Lilian's fabulous creations, stop by her blog, Scraproom.
Now, if someone says to you today, "Something's Fishy", maybe they'll be talking about your card ;)

18 comments:

Bex said...

What 2 great cards to start the day with! I think I see another acetate card coming with this one...

kristie sessions said...

welcome Lilian!! Fabulous Card!

Brigitte said...

I love your card Lilian :-)

Rose said...

Fantastic card Lilian, glad you joined 365 for the day :-)

Leigh said...

great DT Samples, I have uploaded my only fishy thing to my blog.

PaulaM said...

Great Challenge. Now that my card is linked, I can think of ALOT of stamps I have that have a fish on them!! Hmmm.

Stephanie said...

Love this challenge! Great cards from the DT! I linked up mine, didn't have anything with fish on it so I hand drew mine!!

Chrissie said...

I thought that I had linked my card earlier today via Mr Linky, but whenI just looked, my name wasn't there, so I've added it again!
Bizarre!!
Chrissie

Jessica said...

Very cute!

Mandy said...

Great challenge, really enjoyed this one!

willow said...

I think this is the hardest challenge we have had so far, I dont like my card but have added it anyway
Oh well; tomorrows another challenge
Maz

Miss Sue said...

Very cute card! Love the fisherman in the boat...reminds me of my dad.

Girl With the Gadgets said...

Very cute card.. I thought I'd add a little punny to mine.. Sorry I am sleepy..

Deb said...

Thanks for the challenge - Glad I could play!

my5bratz said...

just posted :0)

Linda said...

Super cute fishy cards!! I have linked my card.

Bobbi........ said...

Finally a week behind, but I got it posted!! all the cards are wonderful

Hazel said...

At last my fishy card's done and with Mr Linky x