Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 60 - Say "What!?"

That's what I said when I realized that today is DAY 60 here at 365 Cards!!

It's also the sentiment that should appear on the card - and it can be inside or out.

Yep - yesterday's sentiment was just a warm-up for today - lol! It was just a teaser, but now we present the real sentiment challenge.

Once again, when I turn to my design team for an example, I am absolutely thrilled with the result. Check out Kristie's creation:



Isn't that fabulous? If you want to know what the inside says, then skip on over to Kristie's blog to find out ;)

Oh, by the way - mark your calendars for May 24th - 30th, we're going to have a great sponsor and we'll celebrate all week with some fun challenges. I'll give you more details in May!

But for now, let's see what you do with today's challenge~

11 comments:

PaulaM said...

Cool Challenge, I even have the very stamp I am going to use sitting in front of me. I am also looking forward to the end of May - as that week is my birthday week!! Will sleep on this challenge.

Bex said...

Hmmm, this is a toughie! Unlike Paula I actually have no clue as to what do yet!

willow said...

A fun challenge this one! I knew exactly what I was going to use hence why I am first to link up
Maz

Vicky said...

oops - the Name field held my name from where I linked up on another blog yesterday. "Vicky Gina" should've been "DT Vicky"!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Great card!!! I must say this is a Supah challenge I will need to put on my thinking cap (if I can remember where I put it) and get busy. Thanks for another great challenge hope to be back later with my card.

PaulaM said...

Ok, my card is up. It was fun to do this one. I played with BG's and like this one, but have an even better one to share later!!

fabricbutterfly said...

What a fun challenge, it was hard not to do a card that was real snotty :) but I was good. Really fun to play with a word.

Linda said...

This is sure a fun challenge!! Love your decorated cake....yummy!! I have linked my card.

my5bratz said...

this onbe was fun, just posted on my blog

Hazel said...

A difficult one, but it's done at last (still catching up!!) x

Hazel said...

I'm sorry, but I've had to put another version with Mr Linky because blogger has played up with the previous link (if you click on the first one now it doesn't work, but I can't delete it) x