Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 76 - Four Corners

Is it Friday already? The week has sure flown by for me, although being away from my scrap table has been tough!!

When I get home, this is definitely a challenge I'm going to try -


~Keep the embellishments in the corners of the card~

And don't leave any corner bare!! I know it will be easier said than done, but you'll see that looking at Sophie's card, it can be done. I suppose that it would be good to specify what I am referring to when I say embellishments, just so we're all on the same page. Brads, buttons, ribbon, rhinestones and jewels, stickers, etc. should stay in the corners. Paper, stamped images and anything printed directly on the card stock are acceptable in the center of the card.
And here's how Sophie tackled the challenge:

And that's all there is to it! Well done, Sophie~

It sounds like Mr. Linky has been giving us some more trouble. I will continue to look into it, because I don't want anyone's card to go unacknowledged. Have a wonderful weekend, and we'll see you back here tomorrow.

10 comments:

Rose said...

Thanks for posting early Pam as I wont be able to make a card on Friday and didn't want to get behind :D

The Mommy said...

Holy cow! I am actually in the top five posts! This NEVER happens. I am happy to do this now so as not to get behind. Who knows what tomorrow brings! Now I can go to bed happy. =)

Tommie
Oh My Gluestick

Bex said...

Wow! Everyone sure has been busy, normally when I get up and check there aren't many, if any posts yet!

Leslie Hanna said...

OMG, how did I miss the existence of this blog?!?!?!?! I was looking for a weekly challenge back in December, but this is totally better! Hmmm ... only 70+ cards to get caught up. No problem! :-)

Linda said...

This weeks challenges totally ROCK!! I have had so much fun with all these and have posted up my cards for the week in Mr Linky. TFL

Bex said...

Love this challenge, but I am a bit stuck for a sentiment to match my card, please help!

My name is Fran, said...

Love this weeks challenge, it was a fun thing to do! :-)

Nancy Sanders said...

Well that was an interesting challenge...where do you come up with all your many, fun challenges??? Thank you for the inspiration.

Birgit said...

All the card are beautiful and inspiring. I tried to cheat by putting the last few onto this friday's challenge. I love these challenges!

scrapaddict said...

Did much better this week, keep the challenges coming. Love all just wish I could participate in more.