Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 77- Make a Note of It

Although I haven't had a chance to look at all the cards from this past week, the ones I have seen are so creative and beautiful! And there are several new people jumping in, and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Today's challenge comes from something I've seen incorporated primarily in layouts, which I suppose makes sense since often on scrapbook layouts we want to make notes about the photos on the page. Well I would like to see you incorporate note paper on your cards, otherwise anything goes.

Here is Vicky's take on the challenge:

Such a sweet little "note" card, Vicky, and a great example of how nicely note paper can be incorporated into the card design.

One final reminder to add your cards for last Sunday's sponsored sketch challenge by 11:59 PM EST!

7 comments:

The Mommy said...

Oh I like this! I have wanted to do something with note paper lately! Can't wait to get started!

Tommie
Oh My Gluestick

Bex said...

Ooops! I have posted twice, the first one is my hame page but the second one is the right card, sorry!

Super challenge!

The Mommy said...

I did it! Hurray! I did my first week of cards. Hip hip!

Tommie
Oh My Gluestick

Tracey said...

this card was so mch fun! thanks for the awesome challenge!!!

my5bratz said...

this was fun, just posted mine :0)

Cheryl said...

How fun - I just posted my card for "make a note of it". Thanks for the great challenges!!

Alecia Castro said...

Just got mine added, fun, fun!!