Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 78 - Super Sketchy Sunday

As some of you read this, I may be on a plane heading home. It's been a great trip, but I am ready to get back and do some scrapping!

So let me get on with today's post:

Here is this week's Top Trio:

1)Karina - for her clever use of a font to create this musical card.
2)Shari - for this bold and beautiful card, complete with note paper.
3)Kristie - for a very artistic take on the sketch.

Congrats to all of you, and thanks for the inspiration. You are welcome to grab the Card of the Week blinkie over on the sidebar and put it on your blogs if you would like.

And I feel certain that I've said it before, but this blog is made even better by those of you who consistently participate. I know many of you don't necessarily complete every challenge each week, but you still get a lot done, and for that you deserve a round of applause. For those who did complete all this past week's challenges, well done! And here they are:

Audrey, Rieca, Chrissie, Sherry Ann, Fi, Bex, Tommie, Vickilyn, Rose Miller, Maz, Kim, Wendi, and Debbie Stelton. If I missed anyone (which I've been known to do), don't hesitate to let me know.

Before I share today's sketch, I would like to announce the winner of the 3-month subscription to Scrapbook News and Review. We had 42 entries in the drawing, and the winner is........................................................................................................................................................................
................................ GINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Congratulations - please contact me with an email address, so you can get set up with that free sub!

Here's the sketch for today:


Vicky



Tammy





Sophie





Pam



Kristie



Gloria

Amy


Have fun with the sketch!

24 comments:

Rose said...

Congrats to the top three and a BIG congrats to Ginny!!!! :D all the DT cards look fantastic. glad you had a wonderful trip Pam :D

wendipooh13 said...

wooo hoo and congrats to the top 3!!!!
CONGRATS GINNY!!!! and enjoy..
Love the new sketch and fun takes from the DT...

I got all the cards done for this week too, but didn't see my name- thanks:)

my5bratz said...

woo hoo...just logged on to post day 74 and get the sketch and i saw my name in "lights"..lol :0)

my5bratz said...

look at me...soooo excited I forgot my manners...OOOPS!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Shari said...

Thanks! How fun is this site :) This was my second time, in a row of course. I think I'm addicted to another site! I love it!

Shari said...

Congrats to you other two ladies and Ginny!

my5bratz said...

me again, everyone else must be asleep..lol....made my card with a wonderful new image I just got from Dustin Pike, went to post it on here and then realised I cant..it's not realeased yet :0(...will have to post later in the week...but I am up to date :0)

Made by Mandy said...

Congratulations to the Top 3 and to Ginny for winning the subscription.

Sorry I have been MIA and not been able to participate and any of last weeks challenges but got problems at home. Hoping to de-stress and make some cards today.

Karen Lee said...

Congrats to the winners. There were so many awesome cards this week!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Kristie said...

Oh wow!!! What a great thing to wake up to! Thanks for putting me in the Top Trio!

Congrats to Ginny on the subscription prize.

Fabulous sketch and samples this week. I hope I have some time to complete it!

Birgit said...

Congratulations to the 3 ladies! Great sketch for Sunday and enjoyed doing it as I always do

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Congrats to Karina, Shari & Kristie well done Ladies. Also congrats to Ginny enjoy your prize.

Great sketch today (as usual) and the DT rocked it. Wonderful job with this challenge.

Have a great week everyone.

AUsome mom said...

Congrats to the Top Trio! All the cards are just fantastica!! Ginny...way to go girl!! Happy for you and your win! Now, the DT have just done some fabulous cards on this sketch. I must say, this was a tough one, but I've linked up my take. Have a great Sunday everyone and a great week ahead :)

Gloria Stengel said...

Congrats to our Trio and to Ginny! I love seeing the other DT creations today. It amazes me every week to see how different the cards are! I am having the best time with this DT and am meeting some great new cyber pals! For those that email me and comment on my blog...hugs to you! You bless me in so many ways!

The Mommy said...

These cards are gorgeous! Congrats to the Trio and Ginny!

scrapaddict said...

Glad I won't be pushing the clock this week! DT cards are absolutely gorgeous and congrats to all winners.

Tracey said...

i LOVE this sketch! and DT cards ROCK! congrats to the top trip too! you guys made some FAB cards!!!

Quirky said...

All the cards by the DT are so cool!

Oh, and congrats to all the winners!! :)

Birgit said...

Well I just showed how crappy I am with computers. My computer was soooooo slow that I goofed when I typed in my "blog address" and I typed in the wrong name. I was in a rush! I then was gone for the rest of the day so bummer but thanks for letting me know!

my5bratz said...

i gave in and posted the card early..lol...so it will be a sneak peek at one of Dustin's new images :0)

Cheryl said...

I'm a little slow, but I just posted my Sunday Sketch card on my blog.

Thanks for the wonderful challenges!!

Nancy Sanders said...

Love the sketch, love the Dt cards. Great inspiration!

Karina said...

Yippee - Thanks so much for the honor of being in the top 3! What great company - everyones cards are fantastic and love getting inspired by you all. I'm wearing my blinkie with pride.

Hazel said...

Lovely cards. I'm slowly catching up with the ones I missed - my card for this is with Mr L x