Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 92 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Thank you everyone for making Cutting Cafe Week a big success! Many cards were posted and several new readers joined us this past week.

As promised, there were THREE prize winners from the random drawing of partipants from the week's challenges. I carefully looked through ALL the entries to make sure there weren't any unnecessary posts or doubles (as a result of the Mr. Linky issues). There had to be an actual card on your post associated with one of the challenges in order for it to count - in the end I came up with nearly 270 entries! And the winners are:

Teza, Janice, and SMK!!! Congrats to all of you - please email me here with your email address, and Regina will contact you about your prize.

Now, I know I usually share the COTW winners and all those who completed the past week's challenges; however, with so many entries (and that's a GOOD thing!), the DT and I want to be sure to look at all the cards. So that will be in tomorrow's post.

So that brings me to today's sketch challenge:

Vicky

Tammy


Sophie



Kristie


Pam



Gloria


Amy

Before we turn to Mr. Linky, let me just remind you that today is the last day of May, which means we'll have an end of the month winner to announce tomorrow as well. If you're new to 365 Cards, that means that whoever completes the most challenges for a given month wins a special prize. Each month so far, we've had several people who completed all the challenges, which results in a random drawing for that prize. We start fresh each month, so if you are new to the blog and you want to go for that prize, you'll have a chance to qualify for June by simply joining in on all the challenges. The only requirement is that you have the month's challenges done by 11:59 PM EST on the last day of that month.

Alright, here's Mr. Linky...

8 comments:

Regina Easter said...

Wanted to thank Pam and the team again for allowing me to sponsor your site..it was so much fun....all of you ladies are super talented...these new set of cards are just amazing..I might have to get in on this sketch...hugs

Quirky said...

I'm tremendously late but I just posted Day 84's Card up :P

Will be completing today's sketch tonight, I hope :)

Have a great week people :) MUACKS.

Lost in Paper said...

Thanks Pam and Regina for a week of fun challenges!!! Thank you also for the prize.

I just recently discovered 365 cards and love the sketches and challenges!!! I'm sure I'll participating frequently!!

Hugs, Teza

Gloria Stengel said...

Congrats to our winners for Cutting Cafe week! You girls are in for a treat when you get your stamps from Regina!

willow said...

Thats another month completed, still not missed one yet!
Congratualtions to all 3 of the prize winners, enjoy your goodies.
Great sketch today and fab work by the DT as usuall
Maz

Rose said...

All cards are fantastic by the DT yet again!!! :D Another month with all cards finished :D

Lauren Colless said...

Great sketch!!!!!

chiara_francy said...

eccomi
my card grazie