Friday, June 19, 2009

111 - Say it with Stripes

Sophie will share her card today, using the Snorkel kit from Cosmo Cricket. This collection is filled with bright bold colors, and one of the papers that really stood out is one with a stripe pattern, so that is what I asked Sophie to use.

Which means, that your challenge is to create a card with Bold Colors and Stripes. Such a fun summery theme, I think. So let's see Sophie's card:

Yep, this definitely makes me want to party - thanks, Sophie!

Wow, we are almost at the end of Cosmo Cricket Week, but you still have one more day and one more challenge~

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Enjoyed doing today's - now I need to go back and do those that I've missed - playing catch up again! x

Gloria Stengel said...

Over 300 Followers! Wow, Cosmo Cricket pushed us over the top! I hope we hit 500 soon! woot woot! I feel very blessed to be part of this site and this wonderful DT. I've so enjoyed "meeting" and getting to know you gals. Hugs!

One4Joy said...

I have had so much fun and play these few weeks I've been around you gurls! I followed my good friend, Amy over and so glad I did. Love the theme weeks and this one has been wonderful. Just uploaded my stripey circle birthday card. Happy Weekend, all ya'll!

PaulaM said...

Well, this was a fun one to do. I chose to do CHRISTMAS for my card today. Thanks for the challenge.