Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 102 - Challenge Combo

What does that mean??

Well, by now we've had so many challenges, and lots of new participants, I thought it would be fun to go back and revisit some old favorites. So here's the challenge:

Combine three 365 challenges - one from March, one from April, and one from May. The challenges you combine are up to you, as long as there is one from each month.

Now, if you're fairly new to 365 Cards, this is a great opportunity to go back and try out some oldies.

Kristie is up today with her combo card:




Absolutely stunning, Kristie!

Here are the details:

March: Touchy Feely Friday - Distressing, paper piercing and dry embossing.

April: (Kristie used 2 challenges here) See Through Saturday - Base card is all clear and the bottom of the card has vellum and patterned paper sewn to it. Recycled Elements - Tissue paper poppies that the veterans handed out during a Memorial Day Parade.

May: Four Corners - Stitched in all corners.

Now it's your turn to make a combo card. And don't forget that we have TWO sponsored challenges this week, so check those out and join in if you haven't already!! Links to those can be found at the top of the sidebar.

Oh yeah, and Sunday marks the beginning of Cosmo Cricket Week...

15 comments:

Rose said...

Pam does this mean we can pick which challenges we want to combine? Or do we have to use the ones Kristie used in her BEAUTIFUL card? just want to make sure as I TOTALY broke the rules on day 101 LOL

Sherry said...

Wow, this is going to be a hard challenge. I need to go read the archives.
Can't wait for Cosmo Cricket week to begin.

AUsome mom said...

Cosmo Cricket??!!!!! OMG!!! The sponsors on this site are ROCKIN! Great card Kristie! WOW this is a tough challenge. Can't wait to see all the cards :)

Fi said...

OK Pam - this was a very difficult one for me - my brain hurts now. I hope I have it right.
Hugs
Fi

Quirky said...

Just choose any 1 from the 3 months you mentioned, right? I hope I'll get it right...

Your card is gorgeous, Kristie :)love the flower!

One4Joy said...

what brain stimulation! I hope to play in this challenge(S)!!!

And I sure hope my lss has the new cricket paper in...a reason for shopping!

The Mommy said...

Oh dear this is going to be a challenge! My brain hurts. =) What is Cosmo Cricut and One4Joy, cricket makes paper!? How did I not know this!?

Cheryl said...

What a great challenge - I'm still thinking about this one.

Jenny S. (UK) said...

What a great challenge blog, so this is my first and I thoroughly enjoyed the brain ache. All the cards are wonderful.

Made by Mandy said...

Great to see you over here Jenny xxx

Welcome to the addiction that is 365 Cards :)

willow said...

I am so glad I have had a busy week and didnt manage the card until today, after seeing Pam say we could get extra credit but only if we used more than 10 challenges I went back over the months and have managed to combine 12 different challenges from March, April and May
Take a look and see if you can pick out the different elements
maz

Vickilyn said...

4 down...three to go (well only 2 that are currently available!) lol

Love love love the sample!

Linda said...

Beautiful card!!
Well I had a hard time choosing just 3 so I used 6 of the older challenges on my card. ;)

Hazel said...

This really was a challenge, but I got there! x

my5bratz said...

LOVED doing this one, managed to get Seventeen 365 challenges on one card :0)