Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 103 - Card Recipe

I suspected that yesterday's would be quite the challenge, but I've seen some great combos so far!

I've also seen some gorgeous cards for the dragonfly/sketch challenge. And don't forget to link up your veggie-inspired cards for your chance to win a GC from Crop Stop!!

Now for today's challenge, which is another recipe. And here are the ingredients:

4.25 x 5.5 card
Solid Background
2 patterned papers
Stamped Sentiment
3 Jewels

Try to stick to only these ingredients to create your card. Let's see what Amy did with her card:


Oooh, pretty in pink! Thanks for a great example, Amy :)

Only three more days until Cosmo Cricket Week begins....

7 comments:

Rose said...

Oh Boy I'm first!!! now i can come home after work at 6am and go to sleep as this challenge is finished! i'm so addicted i will go without sleep in order to make my card for the day! LOL

Sherry said...

Congrats on being first this morning. I love that Pam gave us a little easier challenge today.

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Wow! I thought, I love recipes...Wow! I thought...that was hard.
Definately brain taxing to make something look like it's got more on than it has. Thanks for the challenge though, loved it.#

xx

willow said...

Only 1 Card for 1 Challenge today, great challenge though and much easier than yesterdays one
Maz

Linda said...

Love the simply and clean look of your card...very lovely.

MommyScraps said...

Lovely cards ladies! I can't get the darned song out of my head now!!!

PaulaM said...

I LOVE card recipes. I finally managed to finish this one!