Friday, June 12, 2009

Day 104 - Imagine This: Grass

Ah, summer is almost here in Washington, and I had the pleasure to mow the lush green grass yesterday! I love the smell of fresh cut grass, and Grass is exactly what I want you to use to inspire your card. As with past Imagine This challenges, you can use an image or just be inspired by an image.
Here is what Sophie came up with:


Now, I do believe this is actual paper (not a photo) and I love the addition of the butterfly!
**Remember, if you are participating in Jeannie's dragonfly challenge, you have until the end of today to get your card posted, and she'll draw a winner on Saturday.**
**If you are participating in the Crop Stop challenge, you have until the end of the day on Saturday.**
--By the way, did you know that you can buy as many dies and embossing folders as you would like, and they will ship for only $1 in the US and $2 in Canada? Get all the details here.
Okay - let's see some cards!

8 comments:

The Mommy said...

Eek! Grass!

Kim said...

Great card! I lovin' the butterfly!

Rose said...

OK you all need to go over HERE and check out Maz's AWESOME card that combines 12 past challenges!! YES 12!!!
She Rocks :D

nikkinix said...

Crazy idea, I love it !!

Linda said...

Cute and fun challenge!!

ma-mi said...

This time is all O.K.

PaulaM said...

Ok, lots of grass images, finally chose one.

Hazel said...

How can I be doing a challenge this mega late?!! lol! Still trying to do some that I missed when John was very ill x