Friday, June 12, 2009

Day 105 - Sing Along Saturday

And a favorite of mine, for sure. Let the song Rainbow Connection inspire your card. And to help you along, here is some music for your listening pleasure. I love this version from Jason Mraz, and I hope you do, too.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Here is how the song inspired Vicky:

A beautiful card with a sentiment to match!

Don't forget to link up your cards for the Crop Stop "Veggie card" challenge. I'll meet you back here tomorrow to announce that winner, and to begin a fun-filled Cosmo Cricket Week!!

13 comments:

Shari said...

I like that song too. I saw him in concert, I think it was about a year ago. Really nice voice!

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

Lots of really great challenges this week...a couple really stumped me for a couple of days. ;)
I have this song running through my head now. TFS ;)
Here are my cards for the week.

Birgit said...

What a great inspirayion-to use a song. I love this and what a nice voice

willow said...

I dont have any sound on my Pc so I googled the lyrics, great challenge and a lovely card from Vicky
Maz

The Mommy said...

Vicky, this card is so lovely! What a beautiful inspiration!

One4Joy said...

oh, this was a really fun challenge, love the connections here, Pam and Vicky! My DH just loves Jason's music and what fun to listen to it while creating.

Vicky your card is delightful, love the very cute DP!

Rose said...

OK I have seen a few mention that Kermit the Frog sang this song. I must be too old to remember this!! OR too young right!!!

Karen Lee said...

Great idea for todays challenge....I so enjoyed listening to the song!

hugs, Karen Lee

fabricbutterfly said...

that is were I heard the song Rose, from Kermie, thanks for reminding me of that. Jason does a much better job, what a great challenge Pam, thanks.

Nancy Sanders said...

Cool Card Vickie, fun challenge, just love rainbows. Thanks for the inspiration

PaulaM said...

Great challenge - but wow - was this a tough one for me. Finally got it done!

Hazel said...

Another one ticked off the list! x