Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 108 - Oh Boy!

I am so sorry - I forgot to announce the winner from the Crop Stop challenge!! And so, without any more delay, congratulations go to:


SHARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Please email me with your email address so we can set you up with that $10 GC!


Today, Tammy is up with her card, and she got to work with the paper crafting kit, Jack's World. Because this kit is ideal for a little boy, let's see some cards that are all boy - make it masculine birthday card, but not for an adult :)
Tammy came up with this card:




Boy card - check

Birthday card - check

Absolutely fabulous - check

Thanks, Tammy! Now I need to share with you the prize for the lucky winner at the end of the week. Cosmo Cricket offers two Double Deck 12x12 paper pads, which contain two complete paper collections. The winner will receive the Snorkel/Lil' Man paper pad!

Now link up those cards~

11 comments:

The Mommy said...

CUTE! I LOVE Jack's world and have some of the paper to do a few things for the playroom, but haven't gotten around to it yet. This is a great card! I hope to find time to do this and the girly card from yesterday. SO bummed I didn't get time yesterday. Both are great challenges!

Shari said...

Yea, IT'S MY LUCKY DAY!! THANKS 365 CARDS AND CROP STOP. WAHOO!


lOVELY CARD TAMMY. LOVE THAT TRAIN!

Dorothy (etsdas on SCS) said...

What a cute sample! I don't have many "boy" stamps, so this party guy will have to do!

One4Joy said...

love, love this topic! Thanks for the fun cards to spark my imagination.

Crafty Girl (Karin Hoag) said...

I got to use some much-loved and un-used patterned paper for this challenge so THANK YOU for today's 'recipe' !!

ma-mi said...

I'm making just boys cards --- I have a boy, my best friends too, my fave cousin 2 ...

Beverly Gotthardt said...

We have mostly boys in our family, so this challenge worked out great for me. You gals are amazing, wish I could keep up.
Here's my card
Thanks,
Beverly Gotthardt

Karen Lee said...

It was great making a "boy" card today! I made a boo-boo and linked todays card to yesterdays, sorry! I did link it in the right place too!

Nancy Sanders said...

Great card Tammy and fun challenge. Thanks so much for the fun inspiration.

PaulaM said...

This was a challenge for me - but I got it completed.

Alecia Castro said...

Got mine added way late, but still wanted to add it. Really hoping to start back fresh and do these daily challenges. They are so fun!!