Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 110 - My Guy

Today it's Amy's turn to share her Cosmo Cricket creation. She got to play with the Lil' Man kit, so of course I'm going to ask you to make a masculine card. This is a great time to make a Father's Day card (Diana - *wink*), but of course that's not the challenge. So here it is:

Make a masculine card, and use an ARGYLE pattern

Yep, you know I couldn't keep it simple...

Here's Amy's card:


Love the way those alphas/number pop off the card!

Are you having a fun week so far? It's not over yet, so keep those cards coming~

10 comments:

KreatesKards said...

All the creative ideas are fantastic !!! Thanks for sharing.

Sherry said...

Pam, great challenge today. I love masculine cards and it looks like Amy ROCKED today's challenge.

AUsome mom said...

Finally! (*wink*) Thanks Pam for the 'masculine' card challenge. I do have one more to make tonight and I can do argyle :)
Thanks for this challenge to help me get one more done! Amy...your card is over the top cool!

One4Joy said...

love that argyle turned on it's side, Amy! This is just right for 'a' guy!

One4Joy said...

oh, dear, I just now really read the challenge...how about a masculine card using argyle and a Father's day card??? opps, I'll have to read more carefully next time

PaulaM said...

Well, I used my Argyle CB folder for my card - it is very boring - but a fun challenge.

AUsome mom said...

Well, as hard as it's been for ME to do 'man' cards, this bunch of crafters has had NO trouble! I've checked out all the cards and "MAN OH MAN" it's been NO problem for all of you! Great job and kudos to all of you for some really fabulous guy cards :)

Linda said...

Super challenge!!!
I was able to finally use my new CB argyle embossing folder.
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

Rose said...

please delete #27 i goofed!!! :-0

Mojo Hugs said...

Great challenge - I'm just a bit behind with submitting my card!