Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 112 - Everlasting Love

Ahhhh, June - a month known for weddings. Vicky is sharing a card with us today to fit that theme. She used the Everafter paper crafting kit. This paper is lovely and romantic, so I thought the challenge should be:

Create a wedding card, and use the word "Love" in the sentiment.

Here is Vicky's card:


Those blossoms are a gorgeous addition to this card! Don't forget that you have until 11:59 PM EST today to complete any of the challenges for the contest. I will select a random winner tomorrow, and announce the winner on Monday's post.

Now it's time for you to share your "lovely" creations~

8 comments:

KreatesKards said...

Gorgeous card. Enjoy following your blog.

One4Joy said...

so happy it was about the love today! Check it out! And thanks for the inspiration Vicky...that is such pretty paper.

~amy~ said...

What a FUN week it has been!!!! Thank you Pam for putting together ♥Cosmo Cricket♥ week!!!!! I have soooo enjoyed seeing everyone's take on the challenges for this week...keep up the fabulous work!!!

Patti J. said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

beautiful cards! and great challenge. haven't done a wedding card in a while and i just love doing them too. go figure.

thanks for the motivation & inspiration.

hugs,

Bobbi said...

I haven't posted for this card, all the cards are wonderful
I did just now.. post for Days 107 109 and 111 I hope to get another one or two posted tonight before the week is over. I am happy to have manage to get the three I did
again all the cards for this week are very nice.

PaulaM said...

Great challenge. My card is done - it is still fairly early on the West coast - but I know you East coast girls need your sleep! :)

Linda said...

These were all really great challenges this week!!
I think I finally have them all done and posted....just under the wire. It has been a busy week for me.