Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 118 - I've Been Framed

Well, after yesterday's challenge, Gloria went wild and tried to have me overthrown as commander of this ship...but I regained control and made her walk the plank.

But seriously folks - who knew my little challenge would cause so much excitement? Not me, but y'all had me laughing raucously for hours, so thank you for that. If you are just joining us, check out the comments from yesterday's post...

And so, we arrive at today's challenge, which is to create a frame on your card. That's it, otherwise anything goes.

Let's see what Sophie did:

You know, I don't think I give Sophie all the credit she deserves. She is the queen of stunning simplicity when it comes to her cards, and they always turn out beautifully. Just a few perfectly placed elements and ta-da!! Thanks, Sophie, for the inspiration as always :)

11 comments:

Quirky said...

haha... and I thought what was it all about when Gloria said it's good I kept to the challenge!

LOL...

you gals are such great people :D

One4Joy said...

wow, Sophie, your card is lovely. I especially like the leaves fame against the kraft paper.

I took a slightly different approach. Thanks for the Challenge

Gloria Stengel said...

What, no one wants to rumble today?! snort giggle.

Yesterday was sure fun, but I did not a THING accomplished! You bad girls!

I wanted to make a note to newbies...it's FUN on the dark side, some on over! A few asked about challenge rules...well to me they are more of a guideline. (giggle) But, if it's for my DT day or for a contest, I try to stay INSIDE the box. If it's just for my own fun and inspiration, I range way outside the box sometimes!

Rose said...

dont worry gloria i am on my way back over to the darkside LOL had to work 17hrs so is it ok if i take a nap first??? or will that be breaking a rule ( you taught me how !) LOL

Mojo Hugs said...

Oops - No. 14 Mojo Hugs has got the incorrect link info - sorry - I'm still getting the hang of this.

No. 15 Mojo Hugs link is the correct one!

Thanks for the info Gloria!

Fi said...

Gloria & Rose - you were so funny yesterday - I kept going back to check your bantering - I can't wait for round 2. LOL
Hugs
Fi

SharonSkippy said...

I'm new to blogging... Thanks Fi for inspiring, teaching and encouraging! What a great challenge, can't wait to do more!

AUsome mom said...

Well, I finally got to play this week. Loved this challenge! I REALLY hate that I missed all the fun yesterday. Sounds like there was "cheating" going on :)
(Loved your card Gloria!)

Tanya said...

Fun challenge! Here is mine:
http://www.tanyamsmith.blogspot.com/

Alecia Castro said...

Got mine added... way late I know, oh well, hehe.

Hazel said...

sorry, one I meant to link earlier - oops! x