Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 120 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Before I share the sketch and DT cards, I want to apologize because I will have to list the Top Trio and the week-long participants tomorrow :( My internet was down for a substantial part of the day, and I am behind on going through all the cards for the past week.

And so, without further delay, here is the sketch:


Sophie


Tammy




Kristie



Pam



Gloria


Amy


Vicky

So despite my frustrating internet situation, I am happy to tell you that we will have a fabulous sponsor for our July 1st challenge! Be on the lookout for those details coming this week~

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm sorry you had internet problems, Pam!! Awesome sketch, as always and the DT cards are fabulous!!

PaulaM said...

I love this sketch - this is such a neat combination of shapes. Off to create mine and try to do a few more from the month before going in to work!

Kim said...

Wow! Love the sketch! Ladies your cards are Fabulous as usual!

fabricbutterfly said...

Great sketch Pam, but it sure doesn't seem as though you have much time to play, yourself. Thanks so much for all you do for the 365 cards challenge blog, I know I reallllly appreciate it.

Good luck with the computer, I know ours has been in a bad way this weekend.

Birgit said...

Super Sketcy Sunday! That's it. I was uploading my image and writing and the title escaped me-majore brain freeze. These cards are so beautiful from the DT-Great inspiration. Hope your computer settles down and works for you-they can be such a pain

Liz Williams said...

Great sketch and love the samples. I have my 6 year old grand daughter for the week, so hope to do as many of the challenges as I can squeak into the week.

Lena said...

I love all the examples! These are great ladies!

Linda said...

Super fun sketch!!! Love it!!
Your cards are wonderful!!
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

Lila said...

Your cards are wonderful.