Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 121 - Four Seasons

Thank you for your patience with my internet issues yesterday! The problem has been resolved, and everything is running smoothly today.

Back to business...

Here is our Top Trio from the past week:

1)Kelly Becker - For a beautifully pieced together card that made quite a scene.
2)Mojo Hugs - For this simply stunning silhouette.
3)Karin Hoag (aka Crafty Girl) - for simply stamping and glittering a gorgeous butterfly.

Congrats to you all and thanks for contributing such wonderful creations to the gallery, and you may grab the COTW blinkie for your blogs!

For those who completed all the week's challenges, way to go! Here is who I have, and please let me know if I have missed you on this list:

Chiara_francy, Susan (One4Joy), Chrissie, Kelly Becker, Fi, Piali, Michelle M., Karin Hoag, Jenny S., Rose M., Linda B., Maja, Shari, Sherry Ann and Audrey


For those who are new to the blog, please be sure to double-check that you are linked up to the right day. I would be happy to delete any mistaken links if you leave me a note in the comments.

Today's challenges is about the seasons - all four of them! I don't know about you, but I've lived in a few places where I could swear that there are only 2 seasons - Summer and Winter. However, my calendar says otherwise, so I thought this would make a fun challenge:

Incorporate all four seasons on your card.
Gloria used some stamps that are perfect for this challenge:

.

And a beautiful sentiment to go along with the images! I think this challenge can be really fun, and it is wide open to interpretation...the challenge police will take a break on this one ;)

12 comments:

Mojo Hugs said...

OOh! Sooo excited - THANK YOU SO MUCH for the encouragement and vote of confidence in my silhouette card. Mwah, mwah!

HaleyD said...

Even though my contribution isn't a card nor is it "new" (posted in Jan.; created last December), I just love how it turned out.

PaulaM said...

Congrats to those that got cotw. This challenge is wonderful - I am going to share some of the cards I made last night and then jump right into this one.

Ann said...

I just found your blog! It's awesome!

Crafty Girl (Karin Hoag) said...

i am so thrilled to see my name in your top trio today! hooray! thanks so much for the kudos on my card...

Crafty Creations said...

I cheated a little. This is a card I made a month ago, but it has the four seasons! Maybe I'll be able to play later in the week!
Maria

Linby said...

When I read this challenge the stamps I have just came right to mind - and I haven't really used them before on a card only for scrapbooking. Then the next thing I was singing the song and putting it on the card......
Great challenge really enjoyed it.

Linda said...

This was a bit of a challenge for me...I had to sleep on it before I could get a plan.
Thank you for stretching me to be creative.
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

PaulaM said...

Ok, so I didn't jump right into this one - it took me a day or two longer - but I got it done before the month was out. Thanks for the challenge.

Loz said...

Am I too late entering??? Time difference is horrible - truthfully I just forget and think you all live in Australia like me!!!
Thanks anyway!

Loz said...

Oops, wrong comments post!! :P

Sorry, please excuse my Mr Linky link and comments above!!

willow said...

I have just posted my card for this challenge and am hoping to play catch up to complete at least this weeks cards
Maz