Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 140 - Paint it!

That's the challenge, plain and simple. Use a little or a lot, but make sure there's paint on your card.

Here is Vicky's example:


WOW! I am lovin' that butterfly and I'm heading over to Vicky's blog to get the details!!

Also, I want to draw attention to yesterday's challenge. I think there may be some confusion about the technique. The challenge is to use paper piercing not paper piecing. Basically, I want ya to poke holes in your card ;)

Okay then, off you go to finish up the last challenge of the week. Get those cards linked up by 11:59 PM EST for them to be considered as entries for the prize drawing. I will announce the winner on Monday's post along with the Top Trio and week-long participants.

8 comments:

Lost in Paper said...

fun challenge...lovely card Vicky!!

Mojo Hugs said...

Wos - a difficult challenge. Had to search high and low for some paint! Finally found some though, and made a card!

PaulaM said...

Thanks for this GREAT Challenge - I think the DT got together and decided that we needed to use old products this week - I know I sure have had fun pulling out my old stuff. I LOVE that butterfly - very pretty.

nikkinix said...

OOoopoppps I submitted a scrapbook page, I wish it could qualify, I love the paint effect so much !!

Linda said...

What a lovely card for inspiration!!
I had fun with this challenge and all the others this week.....I believe I have completed all of them.
I posted my cards in Mr Linky.

Scrapaddict said...

Hope I'm not too late......

Crissy said...

great cards, the paint was fun and I agree it was fun to pull some "old stuff" out and make use of it!

Wendy K. said...

Thanks for the paint challenge. I have a ton of it and it seems to last forever! But I guess that's a good thing too...