Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 141 - Super Sketchy Sunday

I think we had a record number of participants last week - WOW! I've already gone through several cards with many, many more to go, but it is such a pleasure to see what you've all created. Check back tomorrow for prizes, awards and acknowledgements!

Here is today's sketch along with the DT cards:


Vicky

Tammy


Sophie


Kristie


Gloria


Amy


Pam


Next week you can also expect details about our Reader Appreciation Week coming the last week of July!!

8 comments:

Wendy K. said...

Oops! Wrong Mister Linky! It looks like a challenging sketch for me. I hope I can get to it but not yet. :-)

Quirky said...

Love the cute cards! Am definitely gonna try very hard to complete all the challenges this week!!!

Been a naughty girl :P Haven't been doing much.. :P

Tasia D. said...

This was fun, and it's the first sketch challenge I didn't have *too* much trouble coming up with something for! Love all the cards so far!

PaulaM said...

Great Challenge. I LOVE the sketches - it cuts the creating down to a manageable level!! :)

Patti J. said...

Cute sketch challenge! It was fun to play along with!

TesaB said...

GREAT sketch! And thanks for all the DT inspiration!

shelly said...

fun sketch and great dt cards thanks!

iamtutu said...

This was a tough for me me! But I am so happy, because it is a girlie card! Wooh HOO! I have a tough time with those! Thanks for the great challanges!