Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 144 - You Raise Me Up

This one is all about adding dimension to your card - Pop Dots come to mind here, along with layering and chipboard.

The Specific Challenge: Try to incorporate at least TWO ways to add dimension to your card.



Wow - now that looks edible, YUM! Nice work Kristie :)

So you'll want to check back in with us on Sunday for sure, because we'll be starting Reader Appreciation Week. The DT has selected some of our readers to get to know better and share a card during the week. We also reached that point recently where we passed 365 followers!!! So there will prizes next week, as well.

Now let's see some dimension on your cards~

11 comments:

** Maricar ** said...

OMW Totally great timing for your inspiration tonight. I was finishing up a card, but needed "something" to kick it up a notch. Thanks.

Carolyn V said...

Kristie, I love your card...it's delish!

~ Carolyn

Sarah A said...

Love the cupdcake card - looks yummy!!

Heather said...

2 days in a row! Such a fun one. Needed a "pick me up" after sympathy. :)
http://365cards.blogspot.com/

Quirky said...

hope I did it correctly! :)

iamtutu said...

I LOVED this challange. I used inking, pop dots, and hot glue to create demension. So MUCH fuN! I am hooked on your challanges!

Tasia D. said...

This was a fun one :) I had been needing a reason to use my pillow stickers! Even though I only ended up using one haha

LOVING the cupcake card - YUM!

shelly said...

fun challenge.. i popdot everything so this one fits just about every card i make :) love the cupcake card! yummy!

PaulaM said...

This was a great challenge. I LOVE dimension.

Crissy said...

I love all the cards for today's challenge!

Hazel said...

Always late nowadays (unavoidable in the present circumstances), but still enjoying playing when I can x