Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 147 - Scraplift Saturday


So many of you have commented that you are inspired by the DT cards and have gotten some good ideas from them - which is exactly what they are here for :)


I thought a DT scraplift challenge would be fun, so I asked Vicky to scraplift one of her fellow DT members. She chose this card by Kristie:



Excellent choice, Vicky!






And this is what Vicky came up up with:





This is fabulous, Vicky, the pocket was such a clever idea!!
The specific challenge: Select a card from one of the design team members to scraplift. It does not have to be a card that was done for a 365 Cards challenge, but you need to be sure to provide the card or link the the card that you are scraplifting.
It will be great fun for us to see which cards you choose!
See you back here tomorrow for the start of Reader Appreciation Week~

18 comments:

Elaine said...

You might want to remove the link from Kira!

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Oh! noooo. Can something be done about link 3 please.

Linby said...

she has linked on all the posts on this page! some people!

Lost in Paper said...

actually some of the "Kira" posts are real, it's only from the last few days that the "other" Kira posts are showing up...

~amy~ said...

Thanks ladies...I've emailed Pam...blech, don't "these people" have better things to do?? good grief...

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh boy, I am so glad one of my kids was not standing over my shoulder! My little ds loves to look at your blogs with me sometimes...and that was....oh boy! My eyes burn!

PaulaM said...

Thanks for the challenge. I am glad to hear that I am not the only one having problems with 'that page' - it never fully opened and I closed it quickly before anything showed up. You all are the best - watching out for each of us. I liked this challenge, - I am sure I could have found MANY more cards to lift, but I chose a simple one and have used more tools and sets that I haven't - so I appreciate the challenges.

Ann said...

I had a BLAST with this one! Thanks, Pam for such a fun challenge!

One4Joy said...

What a fun challenge, Pam! Mine's loaded now.

And can someone tell me how to get rid of that other Kira? who's now following me on my blog. Thanks

so sorry, to our sweet Kira

Carolyn V said...

That was a fun challenge... permission to 'steal' a fab idea from the design team...wheeee.

On a few of the other posts I see the term "CASE" I'm still a newbie. Can anyone tell me what that means?

One4Joy said...

Hey Carolyn, it's the same as scrap lifting.

Carolyn V said...

Ahhh... thanks Susan. Scraplifting is kinda a self-explanatory term... but CASE... who knew.

Linda said...

What a fun week of some really great challenges.....Thank You. I have completed them all and have linked in Mr Linky.

cjsmom said...

This is so much fun!

Scrapaddict said...

Sorry I inadverntly link back to 365, I have resubmitted with correct link... Thanks Carolyn!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Carolyn, CASE means "Copy and Steal Everything" and was an old military term. But we use it to mean "scraplift" or "copy."

Carolyn V said...

Thanks Gloria! I had figured out that CAS meant "Clean and Simple" but couldn't think of what the "E" would be in this instance. Now I see that the two terms, though similar, are completely unrelated. Silly moi.

iamtutu said...

I am a flower addict! It was great to learn a new paper flower! Great Challange!