Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day 148 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Welcome to Reader Appreciation Week!

This is an opportunity for us to thank you for joining in with us day after day. We've chosen seven readers to introduce to you and asked them to share cards with us. There will be prizes for a few of you just for joining in this week, but there will be more details about that tomorrow. For now, here is the sketch:







Gloria






Kristie



Vicky





Amy


Tammy










Sophie




Pam


















And a card from 365er Shari Passey~



I think that this was a tough sketch, and Shari did a fabulous job with it. Thank you, Shari, for creating this card to share with us. Please take a moment to visit her blog, and check out some amazing paper projects!
As I said before, there will be prizes this week with details to come, but here's a little tidbit - the more you participate, the greater your chances of winning a prize ;)

See you back here tomorrow for our Top Trio, week-long participants, and more...



7 comments:

Doodles said...

Stunning cards xxx

cjsmom said...

what a great challenge!

Barb said...

Beautiful work, ladies!

Gloria Stengel said...

So happy for Shari to join us this week! Great card Shari. Can't wait to see all the goodness for RAW. I leave for my trip on Thursday, so won't be able to spend much time here this week. boo hoo

PaulaM said...

Well, this was a great challenge - and I finally completed my card - but I am less than pleased with it.

Juanita said...

This is my first time playing in this challenge. Hope I'm not entering my card too late.

Linda said...

Very cute sketch to play with....super cards by the DT!!