Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 151 - A Certain Sentiment

It's been such a fun week so far! Here is our next Reader, selected by Kristie:



Audrey

Hi, I'm Audrey and I reside in the United Kingdom. I got into card making in 2004 when I became a stay at home mom... felt the need to do something! But somehow ended up as a scrapbooker by the end of the year and it stayed that way till early this year. I ended up with lots of paper scraps and felt something had to be done so I took up card making again and also discovered loads of card challenge blogs, in particularly 365 Cards. I felt drawn to the different challenges hosted each day and decided to participate. Never realised I ended up making new friends and getting inspired by the cards on display! I'm currently on my summer vacation in Singapore (spending some quality time with my parents) and as a result, my participation at 365 Cards have declined tremendously. However, I'll be back with a vengence in September! I like to thank Pamela for featuring me and it's a real honour!

Today's challenge is to use this sentiment on your card: "You can do it"

Audrey's card:



and the inside of the card reads: "I am here for you". Such bold colors and a wonderful image - they really fit with the sentiment.

Here is what Kristie has to say about Audrey: Audrey always uses the hippest products you can find on the market. Her designs are fresh and fun and she uses fabulous bright colors for her cards that always bring a smile to my face. I love the little details she adds that create dimension and so much interest to such a small canvas. I hope you enjoy her creations as much as I do!

And Kristie's card:



Wow - the meaning behind the sentiment really comes across with the design, Kristie.

Thanks Audrey and Kristie for these fabulous examples!

12 comments:

ashjoy said...

Congrats Kristy! Great card!

Barb said...

Great cards, ladies! And congratulations, Kristy!

Quirky said...

I can't see Mr. Linky on my screen... is there something wrong with my screen or is Mr. Linky hiding again?

>.<

Quirky said...

Mr. Linky's not around....Here's my card

Tasia D. said...

I see Mr Linky again! Getting ready to start on this card - woo!

iamtutu said...

I nominated your lovely blog for the Kreativ Blog Award! You can see it at www.newtoscrapping.blogspot.com.

Thanks for creating these great challanges and providing a support environment to share out work!

Martha said...

what fun challenge.

beckynoelle said...

Thanks for all of the awesome challenges!! I've been visiting your blog for the past couple of weeks and I finally decided to play along tonight! :)

Scrapaddict said...

Totally brain dead I was last night when I finished my card.... forgot to post here.

PaulaM said...

Another tough challenge for me - thanks for the inspiration!!

~~Audrey~~ said...

Thank you Kristie, for selecting me! Very much appreciated! :)

Linda said...

This challenge was a little harder for me....but I finally got an idea just under the wire. ;)
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

I think I have completed all the July challenges now. YEAH!!!!