Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 153 - Tag, You're It

I see these cute little journaling tags everywhere, even on cards, so I thought it would be fun to present this challenge to you. You can use an actual tag or you can use a sticker, rub-on or stamp that is meant to be used as a journaling tag.

Here is today's Reader who will be sharing her card with you:


Hannah Stull


Hi! My name is Hannah, I'm 23 years old. I live at home with my parents and two sisters. I enjoy just about any paper or fabric-related craft. My favorite tools are my paper punches. I love textures, patterns and bright, fun colors.
Let's take a look at Hannah's card:

I love that way you attached the tag to your card, and you've chosen a beautiful blend of patterned papers!
Here is why Sophie chose Hannah for RAW:
Hannah often takes part in our challenges. I love her work because her cards are always full of colors, she uses various techniques and she realizes cards for many occasions. She already won a "Card of the Week" award and I bet you'll appreciate her creations as much as I do!
Sophie's up today with her card, too:
Absolutely stunning - great use of a journaling stamp!!
Tomorrow is the last day of Reader Appreciation Week, and it has been a blast. By the way, you'll want to mark your calendars for August 9th-15th, because we've got another sponsored week! More details on that are coming next week...

10 comments:

One4Joy said...

nice examples of tagging, ladies! I love tags...in fact when I first got into paper, my first creations were all tags!

Beach Cat ! said...

Why don't I use tags more! I never think of it! They are so cute and add such a nice embellishment to a card. Thanks for encouraging me to tag it!

Tasia D. said...

I hardly ever use tags - hmm - I probably should start doing this more!

PaulaM said...

Yeah, TAGS are a challenge to me. They ARE cute, and add a perfect touch to a card, I am jut 'tag- challenged' - and so - this was a double challenge for me!! Thanks for stretching us the way you do!!

AUsome mom said...

Well, first of all, your card is wonderful Hanna!! And Sophie's is too :) I LOVE journaling tags! Can't wait to do this one :)

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Think I got this one wrong. Couldn't get my head around journaling and tag. So my card just may be off kilter a wee bit....oops!!!

beckynoelle said...

oops - i think mine's more of a label than a tag :)

hmmm....is there really a difference?

great challenge!

Goblinf said...

I got a tag template for under £2 from Puffin Crafts - nice to be able to use it!

Alecia Castro said...

Got mine added even though it's late. Had fun with it!

Hazel said...

Another challenge I did and forgot to link - it's with Mr L now x