Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 167 - "Gift" Card

AKA - "The Card is the Gift", but more about that later...

Want to see the goodies in the prize? Check it out:


When I got my kit, I thought "Cool, look at all the fun different colors of glitter", so then I opened it up, and I couldn't believe all the things I found inside. My favorite accessory is the applicator tip for the adhesive, which is so easy to work with. Have you popped over to the Art Glitter website yet? If so, you may also want to check out their blog, where they feature lots of fun projects.

Today's challenge is all about turning your card into a gift; that is, you will make it look like a beautifully wrapped present. Sophie really embraced the challenge to create this gorgeous "package", with some glitter pn the tag to add a little sparkle:

I think yesterday's challenge was exactly that, so perhaps this one will be a little bit easier and a whole lotta fun to create!

10 comments:

TesaB said...

Oh this will be a fun one! GREAT sample card, Sophie! I have a birthday card to do this afternoon, and now I know how!!!

TesaB said...

Oh, sorry, the prize package looks FANTASTIC!!!

Tasia D. said...

What an adorable card, Sophie!! Great inspiration :)

Wow! What a prize pack!! That looks like a lot of fun!

Rose said...

what a great card sophie! wow thats a fun looking prize :) ok after looking at the blog and seeing the snow globe you might just have me sold on glitter! :)

Suzanne said...

Cute card! My link is actually an old post but it still fits the challenge.

Quirky said...

man, this is a toughie!

Carolyn V said...

OK, that prize package is beyond delish!! I've had such fun playing with glitter this week (and I bought some of Art Glitter's adhesive - and the DT is right - it's the BEST!!)

Sophie's card is a great example. This one will be fun, for sure. What a great idea for a challenge, Pam!

beckynoelle said...

Yay! I love presents :)

Kim said...

Got to put my gift wrapping skills to use for this one...I loved ribbons on mine so that was my focus! ;)

Cardcrazy said...

This one was fun! ~~Pam