Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 169 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Okay - raise your hand if you Googled toile? Hmmm - I kind of like those pattern challenges, so we'll have to do more of them ;)

But for now, let's do a sketch:



Amy



Kristie




Pam



Gloria





Tammy






Vicky


Sophie

This week I'm very excited to be celebrating my blogoversary over at my personal blog! Join me over there during the next couple weeks, and someone will be winning a fabulous prize package!!


And don't forget that I extended the deadline for completing last week's cards so that you have time to get them done for the Art Glitter prize. Link them up by 11:59 PM EST tonight if you are participating in the drawing.

11 comments:

Leigh said...

Great sketch and lovely work from the DT, I have uploaded my card.

Quirky said...

raising both my hands!! I googled 'toile'... cos I have no idea what it is :P

STAMPING SAM said...

I did not goggle toile! I know what it is - I just don't know how to pronounce it! LOL!

beckynoelle said...

Happy Sunday Everyone!
What a fun sketch, y'all have made me much more of a morning person...instead of just slowly rolling out of bed i bounce on over (with the help of a diet coke..) to the computer to check out the challenge of the day :)
Thanks!

Harriet said...

My card is on my blog....I am going to love this sketch everyday....thanks.... and the DT cards are all great....

Rose said...

well i googled it and am PROUD to say so! LOL I love the sketch Pam and fantastic cards by the DT :)

Wendy K. said...

I just couldn't get into the challenges last week but today is a fresh start and this sketch was just what I needed! Mine is in Mr. Linky!

One4Joy said...

what a wonderful sketch, Pam! I hope to play this week....

Chupa said...

This is one marvelous sketch, but I hope it's not a problem that I used it to make a card holder instead of a card :)
For a moment I thought it would fit your last challenge too, but it says "no card holders" lol!
I'd love to take part in that last challenge too, but I'm afraid I have no time for it any more tonight. I'll certainly be coming for more later though!
Thank you!
Chupa xx

Cardcrazy said...

I finally finished this one! Great challenge...although it took me longer than I thought it would! ~~Pam

lauren said...

i *FINALLY* got to do one of your awesome super-sketchy sunday sketches...BEFORE the deadline! (& what a fab sketch it is, as well!!!) :)