Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 171 - Tuesday's Trio

Want to see some winners? Here's your Top Trio from last week:

1) Chupa - for a bee-autiful adaptation of the sketch.
2) Rieca - for a glittery "gift" card that went above and beyond.
3)Cheryl - for blowing us away with the toile stunner.

Congrats ladies - you are welcome to add the COTW blinkie to your blogs!

Here are your Weekly Challenge All-Stars:

Iona S., Chrissie, Quirky, SAM, Jenny S., Tasia D., Celeste, Patti J., Tulin E., Rebecca, Beckynoelle, Michelle M., Hannah S., Cheri S., Carolyn V., Rose Miller, Piali, Michelle K., Kerstin, Sherryann, Linda B., Kim Mc, and Paula M.


Should your name be on this list? Don't hesitate to let me know :)
And a BIG CONGRATS to Tasia D. for winning the big ART GLITTER prize!


Tasia, get your mailing address to me (you'll find my email address in the sidebar) and I'll get that sent off you.


It's been a while since we've had a Trio challenge, so let's do one: Triangle-Sticker-Button, you must incorporate these three things in your card.


You know that Tammy always puts together an amazing trio card, and this once is no exception. Check it out:


I "believe" that I love this card, Tammy!

Thank you all for your contributions to Art Glitter Week - I was incredibly inspired by all the creativity and talent out there.

We have yet another sponsored week coming up in September, so you can expect to get all the details on that in a couple of weeks. For now, let's keep scrapping :)

14 comments:

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Congratulations to the 4 winners this week, amazing cards by everyone. xxx

Мързеланче said...

Great card Tammy!

TesaB said...

Congratulations ladies! You've done some beautiful cards! :)

And Tammy! Wow! Beautiful tree!!!

Tasia D. said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! Thank you so much!! I shall now go jump up and down around the house like a five year old hehe

Congrats to the other winners!

Tammy - awesome job with the challenge that has to be one of the cutest Christmas tree's ever! And I love that background paper!!

Jaggs said...

Now this is going to be a real challenge for me...I well have to figure out how to do a sticker digitally...hmmmm Awesome cards ladies. I really enjoy getting ideas from you all!

Cheryl said...

Thank you so much!!! I'm blown away right now - congratulations to all!!

Chupa said...

Thank you so much once again - this prize means a lot to me - it's the first time my work has been recognized lol!
I took part in this challenge too :)
Have a good week everybody,
Chupa

Rose said...

Congrats to the winners :-) Tammy this is an awesome tree!!

Carolyn V said...

LOL Tasia! Congrats girl!!

and congrats to our very talented top 3, too!

Tammy, I'm inspired...

Chrissie said...

Congrats to all the winners! Well deserved!
Chrissie

beckynoelle said...

Congrats to the top trio!!!

so, Tasia, when are we all coming over to play with your art glitter?! :)

Made by Mandy said...

Congratulations to the top 3 COTW, to the All Stars for keeping up with the challenges and special congratulations to Tasia for the Art Glitter prize.

Tammy, love you Christmas tree, absolutely fabulous card

Jeri said...

What an adorable christmas tree card. I'll have to try one too.

Cardcrazy said...

Finished this one today! Thanks for the challenge! ~~Pam