Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 173 - Mixed Message

Ah yes, I amuse myself with the title of many of my challenges. This one is all about combining methods to create a sentiment. Incorporate THREE ways to create a sentiment to make one big sentiment. Mix and match things like stamped, alpha stickers, handwritten, computer-generated, transfers, etc.

Amy really rocked this one, and here it is:


How about a close-up of that sentiment?

That is "sew" cool, dontcha think?
Hmmm - I think it's time to post some info about the big prize I'm giving on my personal blog, so I'm heading over there right now to do that ;)

9 comments:

Jaggs said...

Is the link missing?

Cyndi said...

This looks like a fun challenge blog since it is everyday! I will definitely participate one day!

Quirky said...

Oooh, how I love Amy's take on this! It's so lovely! :)

Patti J. said...

ugh... !

One4Joy said...

another very fun challenge, Pam and to Amy!!! love that card...

Scrapaddict said...

I'm with Patti J... ugh! I may not be able to play until tomorrow.

Dee said...

I am having so much fun with these challenges. I'm glad I was directed to this blog. Keep up the great work.

Cardmaking Galore said...

Sorry, I made a mess with Mr. Linky. 2nd link is the one that works

Cardcrazy said...

Got this one done too! ~~Pam