Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 179 - Checkerboard Background

That should be the background pattern on your card. Use paper with a checkerboard background or create a checkerboard yourself. How you embellish the card beyond that is up to you.

Do not confuse this with gingham which has a similar appearance but is something different altogether.

Here is Kristie's card:


Very cool!

So.........starting September 6th, we have a new sponsor: Sassy Studio Designs. The DT and I will be featuring images created by owner Lindsay Dyer, and we can't wait to share those with you. So mark your calendars for another fun sponsored week!

7 comments:

Patti J. said...

Oooh...I LOVE Kristie's card! It's one of those that I just want to wrap my fingers around and 'feel'!!! Great job Kristie!

Michell said...

Oh!! the card is beautiful...
The colors are nice..


--
Michell
Are you scared to be alone at home need security

One4Joy said...

what fun cards from everyone!

another great challenge, Pam

MicheleV said...

I think I'm addicted to your blog!..everyones cards are great!

Chupa said...

I finally made a single-challenge card LOL!
Fab card Kristie, and happy burp-day Nikki!

Cheryl said...

Kristie's card is fab!! Love this challenge!

Hazel said...

Having made three cards tonight for day 191 inspired by memories of the 50s, I used the same theme with a black and white background for this challenge x