Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 184 - Movie Monday

Top Trio:

1) Patti J. - We just loved this gorgeous card based on the sketch.
2) Regina - For a magnificent monogram where the letter is the card.
3) Cheri S. - For a card that is not only fabulous but for her effort to create it.


Weekly Challenge All-Stars:

Beckynoelle, Sarah (CEA), Chrissie, Celeste, Cheri S., Sherryann, SAM, Rebecca, Jenny S., Rose Miller, Patti J., Kim Mc, Tasia D., Dee, Linda B., and Pamela S. Wade
Congrats to the Top Trio and the Weekly Challenge All-Stars!!!
Today's Challenge:

Like so many, I was saddened to hear of the passing of John Hughes, who directed some of my all-time favorite 80's movies. My absolute favorite of his is Pretty in Pink, which I still enjoy watching when I get the chance. And so that is today's movie, which is intended to inspire your card. Here are a couple of images of the DVD cover, but you can create your card in whatever way the movie inspires you:





Gloria's card:


This card is "pretty in pink" for sure, and I love the image you chose, Gloria!
So let's see how the movie inspires you~

10 comments:

Shelia said...

Congrats to all the best of the best this morning. And thanks Pam for making this a really fun weekend, All the inspirations were wonderful.

Chupa said...

Same here - congrats to all the winners, your creations were truly outstanding!
I also had a great time week playing with last week's challenges, and I'm looking forward to continuing the fun :)

Jaggs said...

Wow now this one was a challenge for me. I was not sure what to do...so I went with the title. Thank you for this one...My brain needed it!

Cheri said...

Thank you for choosing one of my cards to be in the Top Trio! I was shocked to see my name there. I am truly loving these daily challenges. I am inspired by everyone that participates!!

Quirky said...

Wow, Pam... you really come out with the best challenges :) Although... I've never watched this movie before

-___- "

:P

beckynoelle said...

congrats to the winners!!!!

For those of you that haven't seen the movie - you can rent it @ itunes for $2.99 :)

I'm having a John Hughes marathon today in my craft room...Pretty in Pink, Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, & Ferris Bueller!!!

Linda said...

Congrats to the top trio.....beautiful cards!!

I am so addicted to all your challenges...they are soooooo AWESOME!!

I have just posted my last card for the month....got them all done. 8)

Cardcrazy said...

I haven't seen the movie but I made a pink card! Thanks for the challenge! ~~Pam

Regina Easter said...

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE...I REALLY ENJOY 365...YOU GUYS ROCK...HUGS

Hazel said...

Yay! I've caught up with another one x