Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 202 - Once Upon a Time...

Today I get the pleasure of sharing a card with you!

The challenge is to take inspiration from your favorite fairy tale - well, actually, any one will do even if it's not your favorite.

High on my list of fairy tales is the story of the frog prince. And so, I have been inspired to create this card:


I really tried to keep it as masculine as possible, but I just had to throw in some bling! I can't wait to read about how your favorite fairy tales inspire your cards~

6 comments:

Jaggs said...

I love this challenge...I got to play with my faeries. Thank You

Rose said...

pam this card is too stinken cute!! it has been a LONG time sence i read farytails so this may take awhile :0)

Mojo Hugs said...

Out of luck on this one . . . just CANNOT think of anything to make for it :(

Perhaps I should change my name to MojoGONE! LOL!

fabricbutterfly said...

Fun challenge, Pam, and a little hard for us more mature people, at least me anyway.

MicheleV said...

Tough challenge - I had to google and read up on fairy tales lol...I might just go back and read a few again!
Love the cards that have been posted!

iamtutu said...

I LOVE your frog card, so much it inspired me! I have this adorable frog rub on by Fancy Pants that sadly didn't have a home, until now!