Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 212 - On the Fringes

And here's your Top Trio:

1) Chrissie - For this gorgeous patterned paper that she made herself and the rest of the card that went with it.
2) Julia Moss - For going wild with this clever jungle-themed card.
3) Jessica - For turning the sketch into this marvelous gift tag.

And the Weekly Challenge All-Stars:

Rose Miller, Jenny S., Rebecca, Chrissie, Cheri S., Linda B., Robyn, Celeste, SAM, Hazel, Melisa, Kim Mc., Michele V.


Today's challenge is to add some fringe to at least 2 sides of your card. Here is Gloria's card:

Gorgeous fringe, Gloria, it is such a beautiful accent for this card!

Just a couple more days to get any of your cards done for the month of September if your going after the monthly prize!

7 comments:

TesaB said...

Congratulations to the top 3! You did fantastic cards!!! And WOW Gloria, what a beautiful card, that fringe is FANTASTIC!

Fringe. Hmmm. I hope mine will pass as fringe.

Suzanne said...

So, mine isn't a card but definitely has the fringe - plus, I didn't even know this was today's challenge!!

Thanks for keeping us motivated!

Jaggs said...

Even though I would probably never use the fringe technique on my cards, it can be done digitally. Just thought I share.

Terry Oulboub said...

Oooh, I like that fringe Gloria! It really makes the card stand out.

Linda said...

Beautiful card for inspiration!!
That is some fancy fringe.

Jeri said...

How fun! I got to use my favorite fringe I found while I was vacationing over the summer.

Gloria Stengel said...

Ladies, I did look at all the cards. I've been having a bad week health-wise so did not have time to comment on everyone's blog, but I DID look at all the cards and vote for my favs for the Top Trio. I will do better for the new week, promise! Hugs and keep on making cards!!!