Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 219 - In and Out

Here's your Top Trio:

1)Quirky - for this sketch-inspired card rich in beauty and detail.
2)Robyn - who didn't just use fringe on two sides, she used it all over this fab card.
3)Donna - for a stunning representation of the 4 elements.

And the Weekly Challenge All-Stars:

Donna, Jaggs, Jenny S., SAM, Rebecca, Rose Miller, Celeste, Kim Mc, Robyn
If I missed anyone who should be on this list, please let me know :)
So what does that title mean??

It means I want you to try some weaving on your card. It creates such a beautiful effect, just look at Gloria's card:


You must click on the image for a close-up - or better yet, pop over to Gloria's blog for details!

You can do the whole background, an image, whatever you wish, as long as there is weaving involved~

6 comments:

Quirky said...

wow....thank you! Thank you! :)

Can you see me smiling all the way from Malaysia? :P

Chrissie said...

I think that I'm all up to date now Pam. If you could add me to the list I'd be really pleased!
Thanks, Chrissie!

Robyn said...

Thanks for selecting one of my cards to be amongst the top 3....I feel so honored because everyone that particpates has such wonderful talent! I am so hooked on these challenges.....participating is always #1 on my daily to-do list!
;o)

Rose said...

Congrats to the top three!! :0) No M challenge Pam?? well a W is an upside down M so guess you just tricked Gloria into thinking you were going easy on her LOL looks like a fun challenge :0)

Gloria Stengel said...

I did realize that the M got flipped... That Pam...she's always thinking... hee hee

Congrats to the Top Trio!

Kathy C. said...

Fun challenge. Thanks! I went monochromatic.