Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 225 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Torendi Week Has Officially Begun!!!!

Here are the rules:

1) Each card must be a new creation for the challenge under which it's posted.

2) Each card you create is considered a single entry into the random prize drawing which will take place at the end of the week. There will be 7 challenges during the week, so you can earn up to seven entries into the drawing.

3) You must link up your entries by Saturday, October 17th, 11:59 PM EST in order to have your entries count for the drawing.


4) You can combine the 365 challenges with challenges on other sites, but if you combine two 365 challenges, they will only count as a single entry.


5) Have fun!



Here's your Sunday Sketch and the DT cards:




Pam



Gloria



Vicky




Tammy




Sophie




Kristie




Amy





I would like to thank Torendi for providing the design team some goodies from their October kit, which we'll feature on our cards all week! If you would like to know which items we've used on our cards, just hop over to our individual blogs to learn more...

I'll be sharing some more details about Torendi and the prize they've offered as the week goes on. Thanks 365ers for joining us, it's going to be a fun week with some cool challenges!!

15 comments:

Kim's Cricut Creations said...

Where is Mr. Linky? I will check back to see if it is up. Until then...here is my entry!

http://kimscricutcreations.blogspot.com/2009/10/365-day-225-super-sketchy-sunday.html

Quirky said...

woww.....this is a challenging sketch! :)

Chrissie said...

Wot! No Mr Linky?
My card is here
Chrissie

Jaggs said...

Guess I will follow suite. You will find my card here.

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Amazing DT cards to what looks a thought provoking sketch. No doubt Mr. Linky will be up and running by the time I get mine done. Can someone please let me know what 11.59pm your time is here in the UK. I can never get my head around the time zone...sorry. xxxx

CAR said...

The UK is 5 hours later than EST in the states. 11:59pm = 4:59am. But don't trust me! Google "world time zone map" to see the display.

Chrissie said...

Actually we are 5 hours ahead of the Eastern US not later... so for us it would be 4.59am Sunday October 18th...it is confusing isn'it!
Hurrah Mr Linky's back!

Sondrina said...

Hello. Sketch so nice.
This my card.
http://sondrina.blogspot.com/2009/10/day-225-super-sketchy-sunday.html

Jenn said...

I can't wait to see what everyones come up with :)

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Thanks for the time check. :)

Scrapaddict said...

Love all the DT cards for this weeks sketch! Hoping to get mine done BEFORE Sat deadline! Another busy week here.

MicheleV said...

Great sketch challenge Pam!
As always, I love all the great cards posted!

dragonfly said...

Please ignore the first link - I was too quick on the mouse.

Thank you for the award, I enjoyed the challenges this week.

A Sarasota said...

I'd like to join this week!

Kathy C. said...

This one made me think. But it was fun!