Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 241 - Put it on the List

Before I share today's challenge, I would like to acknowledge Tammy Wark for all of her contributions over the past several months. When I first started this blog, I wasn't sure how long the DT would stick around, and I was thrilled that they all have wanted to be around for so long. It has been a great pleasure working with all these ladies, and it's tough to say goodbye to Tammy. However, she assures me that she won't be a stranger, so I expect to see her playing along with the challenges from time to time!

Please join me in thanking Tammy for sharing her inspirational work. She is a very talented card maker, and a wonderful person, too :)

So what is today's challenge?

Create a list on your card in place of the sentiment - for example: "5 things I like about you."
Tammy cleverly decided to put a popular nursery rhyme on hers:

So sweet, and beautiful, too! I wish you all the very best, Tammy!!

5 comments:

Rose said...

fantastic card Tammy and you will be missed !! hope to see you joining us now and then :0)

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Wonderful card, as always, and although I haven't been around that long, I have seen enough of your cards to know you are a very talented lady indeed. Sad to see you go, but will be looking out for your work to pop up now and again. Jenny xxx

Olga said...

Tammy gracias, todas tus tarjetas son muy lindas. soy seguidora tuya en mi blog. Un abrazo desde Colombia y suerte

Terry Oulboub said...

Tammy, I do wish you the best in your new endeavors and thank you for being a part of a great DT. Best of luck to you and look forward to seeing you from time to time.

Gloria Stengel said...

Tammy, you will be missed! I do hope you join us when you can! Your work is fabbie and I want all the best for your future plans! Hugs my DT sister!