Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 255 - Let's Patch Things Up

Yikes! I just checked out the participants so far for Monday's challenge, and I see it's not very popular - LOL!

Well, maybe today's challenge will be more of a crowd pleaser ;)

It's something I wanted to try, and since I get to share a card again today, I figured this was the time. I had fun with a digital card template from Paper Popsicles that comes in the shape of a stocking, and you'll see that I added a patch:

This is definitely a "think outside the box" challenge, and I think you can have a lot of fun with it if you give it a chance. All you have to do is add a patch to your card, or to something on your card (e.g. a piece of clothing).

So, do you want the details on the TWO prizes from Paper Popsicles? The first winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to their shop, and the second winner will receive a $10 GC - how cool is that?

Time for us to patch things up now!

6 comments:

Elaine said...

That sweet little stocking is just right for an ornament! Love the colors and the size~ :)

Rose said...

Oh Pam your card is so cute!! I have an idea in mine now to get it on paper :0)

Janice W. said...

That is just too cute!! Love it!

TesaB said...

CUTE!!! This could be fun, I have this stamp...

Terry Oulboub said...

Now, isn't that the most darling stocking! That is so cute, Pam. I love those colors and the button really just makes it a ho-ho-ho!! Lovely!

Gloria Stengel said...

Pam, that is adorable! I love that little sock! Good job on that challenge!