Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 256 - Perfect Pair

Well, I don't know if it's true, so I guess you'll have to be the judge - do buttons and rick rack make the perfect pair? Well, I asked Kristie to put them together on a card, and she came up with two projects to share!

The first is a tag using a card template in the shape of a gingerbread man from Paper Popsicles:



And here it is as a card:




Well, I don't know about everyone else, but you've sold me on this combo, Kristie!

So give it a try - in order to meet the challenge, all you have to do is include buttons and rick rack on your card.

3 comments:

Terry Oulboub said...

Awwww...look how sweet and divine the gingerbreads are! I do so love them with the buttons and the rick-rack. This is a good challenge because I hardly ever use my rickrack. :D Beautiful job Kristie!

lotsa scrap said...

Cute idea!

Teresa Jaye said...

how adorable is THAT!!! now I must think something up!