Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 257 - Picture This

I spend some of my spare time over at the Food Network website, getting ideas and drooling over pictures of yummy food. Here is one of the photos I came across:


I don't know why, but there's just something I love about pink frosting! So I asked Amy to use the above image to inspire her card:

She used a cupcake shaped card template from Paper Popsicles, and the result is super *SWEET*!
Now it's your turn to use the photo above to inspire your card. You DO NOT need to include a cupcake on your card, but you are certainly welcome to.
It's been a great week so far, and there are more fabulous cards to come!!

5 comments:

Rose said...

what a shock that you love PINK frosting Pam!! LOL they do look yummy and Amy has made a fantastic card :0)

Tanya Rudd said...

Hello,

I have to say I love pink and cupcakes to. I made my card exactly one week ago, and when I saw this I had to post mine as the phrase "Great Minds Think Alike" ran through my mind.

Hugs,
Tanya

Mojo Hugs said...

Right . . . that's doable . . . I'm gonna enter this challenge this evening!

Terry Oulboub said...

Mmmm yum yum - great inspiration piece. What a wonderful card Amy! The embossed pink pops out and is so ooey-delicious! Love that bow and flower on top for the cherry - so cute!

Chupa said...

OH MY GOODNESS the cupcake looks sooo yummy!!