Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 259 - Imagine This: Snow

Has this been a great week, or what? Wonderful digital images and card templates from Paper Popsicles, and all of your fabulous cards that you've been linking up this week!

Remember that you have until tomorrow night to link up your cards to have them qualify for the random drawing. For now, let's get to our last challenge for the week.

With winter weather setting in where I live, I thought this would be a fitting challenge. Let SNOW be your inspiration. And for those of you who are feeling sassy, we will not accept any cards that are blank and depicting a blizzard *wink* *wink*. But seriously, let's see how it inspired Vicky's card:

Okay, Vicky, this is just too cute for words - and if I were you, I would never want to give this card away! She used a snowman card shaped template from Paper Popsicles, and I want to go right over to her blog to get the details.

Thanks to Paper Popsicles for sponsoring us this week - we've had a blast!

9 comments:

Rose said...

well Pam you read my mind about the blizzard card! LOL :0) this has been a FUN week!!!

Terry Oulboub said...

LOL! That's cute - blank card as a blizzard - hahahaha....I love Vicky's card - it's a snowman and look how cleverly put together it is! Just fabulous - I wouldn't give it away either! :) It can be framed and kept for holiday decorations!

Gloria Stengel said...

What is this thing called "snow"?

Gloria - living blissfully unaware in San Diego, CA...

Birgit said...

Well in good ole Southern Canada we have been having above norm temps! In the double digits. I actually wouldn't mind it a bit cooler now. Great snowman! Now let it snow:)

Beverly S. said...

Pretty, pretty snowman card! It's been a LONG time since we had a snow large enough to build a snowman where we live in Alabama. :) Maybe this year! :)

Robyn said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! I wouldn't give it away, either! As a matter of fact, I haven't given ANY of my 365 challenge cards away! My husband can't figure out why I spend so much time making them just to keep them in a box! lol Men!
Great challenges this week, Pam!

fabricbutterfly said...

Hi Pam, just FYI I think I did all the challenges for this week :)

Linda said...

OK I have all the cards done and posted for the week before the BLIZZARD hits!!!! LOL
Seriously thank you Pam for another great week of challenges. 8)

Gisèle said...

I just loved this 'snow' challenge! I had to hold back on the snowflakes. Thanks so much.